Would Snapcraft Shut Down (bas Or Maarten Only)

hayden51

Emerald Miner
I'm going to comment because I have some substantial information from Bas when we were chatting. The EULA changes will impact the way ranks are bought and sold. Bas says we will find a way around the EULA if it is enforced.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Great! So SnapCraft will probably continue running?

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Great! So SnapCraft will probably continue running?
Now, don't get all hyper and think it will. With the enforcement being said if it happens, we need another marketing strategy that COULD save out server. The Server costs a bunch of money PM [Per Month] so the staff need to "pitch in."

PandaPVP

Gold Miner
Now, don't get all hyper and think it will. With the enforcement being said if it happens, we need another marketing strategy that COULD save out server. The Server costs a bunch of money PM [Per Month] so the staff need to "pitch in."
Why would staff need to "pitch in"? They do enough hard work dealing with kids everyday, now they need to pay? I don't agree sir.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Why would staff need to "pitch in"? They do enough hard work dealing with kids everyday, now they need to pay? I don't agree sir.
Sorry, what I meant to say was, we cant make money if we don't have a marketing strategy!

Tolly20_2014

Iron Miner
More EULA overreaction threads .............. yay -_-

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Well the thing is the popular servers are gonna stay eg hypixel mineplex hive because those servers are kind of th face of minecraft so the owners talked notch around to letting them have donations.
This was just a rumour I heard so yeah please correct me if what I said was wrong.