Year Old Lag

iamontda

Void Walker
Welp, here we are. It's been a year of shenanigans and I managed to miss that date on the 5th (don't blame me, I thought I joined on the 23rd :-P). Anyways, I feel like saying a few things to a few people, including... everyone. :)

You guys and gals are the coolest people that I've met, active or not. A lot of things happen on the Forums and in-game, but it's pretty friendly and relaxed wherever you look. I love seeing people welcoming each other onto the servers and Forums.

As an active Minecraft player I have to say, it's hard to get anywhere without a home. I was previously on another server and settled comfortably with the few people who played. I was happy for the months that I'd had on that server, but after it had shut down, I was at a loss. My friend @Alecdent had moved on and integrated with the building crowd easily (obviously), but I've never been the best at change.

Fortunately Alec was able to convince our almighty scrublord @Maarten to create a Building team, and here I am today. I've learnt so much while being a Builder about... building. Now I can actually give people in the Creative server great advice about filling in the spaces of their builds. It's also fun to confuse players about the whole Builder-Helper situation (Yes, I'm a Builder and a Helper at the same time. I get to "Help" people "Build". The more you know :)).

So, ranting aside, thank you for making Snapcraft my home. I've met so many cool people over the year, but especially those like @Wacky, @Lozlpowzah, @Victorthelama, @noahsponge, @Jaide Hellspur, @Valid0, @YAMPY and @Alemence have kept me in line and taught me the simple ropes. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart as we've dealt with the good and the bad, and I hope Snapcraft stays a home for many people for a good long while.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Wow. You're such a sweetheart for taking the time to stop and thank people. These people must be extremely lucky to have you in their lives :)

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
How sweet! Aww I know we are cool! I strongly agree and think the same. Thank you so much for saying these kind and truthful words to our Snapcraft family <3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Thank you for including me in this wonderful thread! Im glad to hear that I helped you learn the ropes :-P

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
I hope snapcraft stays a home for you too for a long long time. :)

Butters

Zombie Killer
Snapcraft is the only server where I've really felt a connection with the players. There are always so many friendly players on the server, whether they're newcomers or not. Players are always nice and fun to hang around with, and you actually get to become close friends with some of them. Staff are friendly and hilarious and do their job amazingly. The server overall isn't only a place you come to play on, but it's also a place you can make connections with people and a place that has some absolutely unforgettable moments. In a way, it kind of feels like we're all a family. I hope that no matter how big the server gets, the connection we all have never goes away. I love you guys, scrubs :)