ZombieV

Is zombieV bland in its current state?

• Total voters

Qt-Gxpple

Stone Miner
ZombieV has a decent amount of players on the server, and it just seems so bland as it is now. For someone whos played zombie for a while now, I noticed that its barley getting updated. Pets have been in the making for I don't know how long now, no new content to the mode itself, (Waves and such) I just feel that the server would benefit if Zombiev got some content introduced to it.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Yeah, once you get to the stage where you are levelling your Bessemer sword the whole game just becomes tedious, I hope this brings results!

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
I agree completely. I understand it's the aim where the Beserker sword's level cost increases exponentially, but when there is no new content to entice players to stay and grind for the money, it just becomes tedious and repetitive. It definitely needs an update/reset!

HXK

Gold Miner
Hopefully we see some updates in the future for ZombieV!

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Don't quote me on this, but I vaguely remember a staff member saying there will be an update before the end of may.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Don't quote me on this, but I vaguely remember a staff member saying there will be an update before the end of may.
i know you said not to quote you. If zombiev gets an update i'll play it but for now it's just not worth it

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I personally love ZombieV and it's concept, used to be awesome back in the day and still is cool now, would be nice to have an update for it eventually to see some more cool stuff added to it and gain some more traction to it

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I personally love ZombieV and it's concept, used to be awesome back in the day and still is cool now, would be nice to have an update for it eventually to see some more cool stuff added to it and gain some more traction to it
It’s nice to see that so many people agree with this. Like give us pets at least!

Blueyy

Iron Miner
Yes. ZombieV got very boring, only put in like 3 hours before getting bored lol. The only time I ever go on there is to open my worthless vote keys since you can’t drop them to trade cross-server