Should XP be increased on Kitpvp?

• Total voters

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
My ign is MadisonParks, used to be ImSuperEasy, i have been arguing the same problems for a while now. Recently i just logged onto an alt my friend let me use so that i could see how long it takes to get 30 levels as a non-rank. I played for 8 hours of straight pvp and only made it to level 11, no player should have to pvp that much for one enchant, AND I DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT EITHER I WASNT EVEN HALF WAY. Their are other problems i would like to discuss with someone of a high staff but that can be some other day. But exp definitely should be increased to increase enchant possibilities and fun.

kcin2

Iron Miner
I've enchanted multiple times in only around two or so hours on multiple occasions.. But that includes voting, but anyone can do that, without voting or buying them from the shop (overpriced) it is rather slow. But like Wosek said, it can't be too OP.

Last edited:

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
I like all the admins were used as tags lol.

Also, it was said in another thread that there a balance update and this added more exp into the game. Also, exp orbs and regular exp bottles are implemented already with this update I believe.

OP
OP
ImSuperEasy

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
Well, that was not the problem i am trying to solve Legitlemon, the problem i am talking about is if their is Enough exp. Because for non-ranked players exp is not relevant to them at all as i stated in the title. It does not occur to them to even enchant at level 30. Enchanting is not a thing to them in Kitpvp because levels, and exp are so low. So could you maybe respond to the actual question? Also I say the way we could get a real Poll is a high, important staff member, not a helper (literally all the staff on snapcraft) should log on to Kitpvp and tell everyone to go vote on the matter so we can get an actual opinion from the community not just for what the staff think. Anyways... isnt the server supposed to be all about the community?

So far on the poll everyone has voted to increase it... js (y)

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
the problem i am talking about is if their is Enough exp. Because for non-ranked players exp is not relevant to them at all as i stated in the title. It does not occur to them to even enchant at level 30. Enchanting is not a thing to them in Kitpvp because levels, and exp are so low.

You just contradicted yourself.

Also, we tried to having more exp last kitpvp. This ended up with all ranks making god sets at will, which was op like wosek said.
However, like you said let us see how this poll will turn out.

OP
OP
ImSuperEasy

ImSuperEasy

Tree Puncher
You just contradicted yourself.

Also, we tried to having more exp last kitpvp. This ended up with all ranks making god sets at will, which was op like wosek said.
However, like you said let us see how this poll will turn out.
Can i ask why any staff member has logged onto Kitpvp and gone through what was said? Someone needs to log on for once in a year and ask everyone to vote on it so we can get a good poll. Overall everyone wants more exp and staff/server is not responding at all.

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
Before all you needed to do was get 20 minutes worth of kills and BAM level 30 enchants. It was too op but it was fun. But everyone had p4.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Can i ask why any staff member has logged onto Kitpvp and gone through what was said? Someone needs to log on for once in a year and ask everyone to vote on it so we can get a good poll. Overall everyone wants more exp and staff/server is not responding at all.
Clearly, we respond clearly we log on because if it wasn't the case changes wouldn't have been made in the first place.

Ryan Curry

First Step
I disagree with this. They drop rates of exp might ve very low but the chances of getting exp out of kill crates and vote crates are so high...

Ryan Curry

First Step
And staff does log on to kitpvp but nothing happens so both of you are wrong. We have helpers who target people when there is so many hackers and shit on. Someone needs to start promoting and demoting people.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
No need to flame. @Ryan Curry

As a side note: We appreciate everyone for giving their input on this topic, however please think before you post. No need to be toxic. If another message is deemed toxic, flaming, or other wise, this thread will be locked.

Implict

Tree Puncher
My honest opinion is it should be increased, but not by a lot, just a little to even it to other Mini-Games.

Forgotten_Skills

First Step
i think the xp gain is good were its at iv been playing kit pvp on the sever for about a day in total and already have 3 armor peace enchanted with lvl 30 enchants and once you do enchant it doesn't drain all of your xp only 3 levels so you go from lvl 30 to lvl 27 and xp is not lost when killed only when you combat log so i'm satisfied for were the gain is at

And my xp gain was acquired from pvp'ing and the kill chests