15th Birthday Party Ideas? Xd

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
HELLLLLPPPP ME

Okay so I'm turning 15 pretty soon.... and I haven't had a party in like years. (Idk why). But I can't find anything to do for a party... I've googled and researched... I've tried like everything lol. And I'm really running out of time and my mom is making a big deal out of this so I was just wondering if any of you guys (guys girls same thing :)) had any good suggestions or ideas... doesn't have to be super girly or anything but it CAN NOT have anything to do with minecraft or anything video games.... (Thanks ^.^) This probably isn't the best place to ask haha but whatever I really need the ideas.
My mom had a good idea of maybe going to an 18 and under club... but there's none in our area. Or like go indoor sky diving, waverunners, boating, etc. I like all those things but I want to have like 10 friends invited and that's way too pricy... I just need some help lol I'm stressin. So if you have any good ideas... can you help me out?
And if no good ideas or ones I don't like pop up... thanks for trying lol :)
Also, I live in Florida so it's always really hot:}

Btw I'm really really picky... lol

Last edited:

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Lol... I really didn't have a "Birthday party" for my 15th birthday, I just went to dinner...

Pookie_

Zombie Killer
Paintball, City Trips, Film Marathon with alot of food and Pizza's, Rafting, Beach Party.

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Lol... I really didn't have a "Birthday party" for my 15th birthday, I just went to dinner...
yeah i thought about maybe just a dinner with some friends, but they're like all really picky, some loves Chinese food while others don't, and ones a vegetarian and just complicated stuff
Paintball, City Trips, Film Marathon with alot of food and Pizza's, Rafting, Beach Party.
Paintball, i had a bad experiance with it when i was younger lol, but they don't like to get hurt (they're "girly girlys" while i'm not lol). City trip, that sounds like it would be fun, like maybe go just explore the city or something lol... bad thing is, its really ghetto and kinda scary lol.. Food, they do love food. Rafting, that was our original plan but i can only invite like 5 friends... smh. Beach partyy yeah we are really close to the beach, but same thing with the rafting.. our car can't hold many people :-(
We were thinking about something like that, but i have a few black friends that have weave (lol) and so they don't like getting their hair wet... .-.

So i have to be careful on the water part... :-(

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
You could go to the beach and just spend the day there. Invite your friends and just have a day with your friends and play volleyball :-P But the beach would be an amazing place to spend your birthday. Or you could go to a theme park?? Go on some roller coasters. Mhm a slumber party! Na nvm that's plain. But if you can't do them you can always head to Chuck E Cheese ^.^

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Go to Disney world and go on rides and have fun there. (if you can afford it), Make a house party and order pizza spend time with your friends. ;-)

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
It's not their birthday is it? Your birthday, your choice ;-). (About your food thing).
you dont want friends talking the next day and say some thing bad about it :-O

You could go to the beach and just spend the day there. Invite your friends and just have a day with your friends and play volleyball :-P But the beach would be an amazing place to spend your birthday. Or you could go to a theme park?? Go on some roller coasters. Mhm a slumber party! Na nvm that's plain. But if you can't do them you can always head to Chuck E Cheese ^.^

LOLOL chucke cheese!!!! shes turning 15 not 10 haha

Maybe go to a place called City Beach or Dave and Busters? They both are awesome places to go to!
ooo dave n busters is pretty good