kfine

Stone Miner
Arise are recruiting!
Do you know factions well? Are you looking to join a good (Probably the best) faction?
You're in luck! If you are active (in game and on discord), have a good understanding of factions and have a good idea about the way Snapcraft works with factions then here's your chance to apply!

How to apply:
All you need to do is comment on this thread with the following details:
- Username
- Past username(s)
- Active (Or how active you can be - must also have and be active on discord)
- Small description of yourself and your past on Snapcraft factions

Things to consider before applying:
We WILL NOT be accepting everyone who applies! Please take this into consideration when applying to join! We will ONLY accept your initial application if you have discord as there will be questions that you WILL have to answer before moving into Arise. If successful you will undergo a trial under a separate faction which will be run by me to make sure you are right to join the faction. We WILL NOT accept applications from people who have been known for wrong doings, this is things that are generally against Snapcraft rules, a few things outside of the Snapcraft rules we will be rejecting for will be things such as INSIDING and not having much self control with a few other things that we will cover if you get past the initial applications. DO NOT ask for moderator and do not ask for us to do everything for you (don't beg for stuff, it may be a faction but you need to be able to provide for yourself) the faction has some basic rules which will be confirmed once decided whether you join or not.

Recruiters of Arise are myself (Redelete) and Zeytuh, if you have any questions find us ingame and ask!

Tig3rK3n

First Step
Good day - i am interested in joining a good if not the best faction... i play a lot and have some sort of profit base (busy with construction still).
My username on server is - Tig3rK3n (hero rank at the moment - upgrading soon)
Previous Usernames - NONE
Active - very active play time for little over a week is 5hrs7days37min
Discord - yes i have a discord account - feel free to connect - Tig3rK3n#4850
About myself - i am a mature male with just under 1 year minecraft playtime. I see myself as a grinder and don't mind starting at the bottom to proof my loyalty. Unfortunately i have not played factions before but i am a keen learner and do lots and lots of research. Also i can sort myself out with equipment and resources as i am use to playing alone and gathering the things i want myself. My in game money is just over 3.5mil and i am able to buy some stuff on the website aswell if the need arises.

Please i seriously want to play with a top tier faction as yourself as the faction i am in now is not working for me. Thanx for taking the time to read this message and hope to hear from you soon.

VIP BigBadChief

Stone Miner
Good day - i am interested in joining a good if not the best faction... i play a lot and have some sort of profit base (busy with construction still).
My username on server is - Tig3rK3n (hero rank at the moment - upgrading soon)
Previous Usernames - NONE
Active - very active play time for little over a week is 5hrs7days37min
Discord - yes i have a discord account - feel free to connect - Tig3rK3n#4850
About myself - i am a mature male with just under 1 year minecraft playtime. I see myself as a grinder and don't mind starting at the bottom to proof my loyalty. Unfortunately i have not played factions before but i am a keen learner and do lots and lots of research. Also i can sort myself out with equipment and resources as i am use to playing alone and gathering the things i want myself. My in game money is just over 3.5mil and i am able to buy some stuff on the website aswell if the need arises.

Please i seriously want to play with a top tier faction as yourself as the faction i am in now is not working for me. Thanx for taking the time to read this message and hope to hear from you soon.

If the need 'arises' xD

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Pick me I'm reyt good