Status
Not open for further replies.

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
lawl ive killed u 4 times on facs in p4

Nakabox

Gold Miner
lawl ive killed u 4 times on facs in p4
U haven't killed me once XD... I've made u gap at least 15 times too. I don't even have 4 sets of p4... All I need is one to own u...

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
lol

OP
OP
T

TheGr8Oreo

First Step
Wow so many people responded quickly, ok so to solve ur probs in my opinion, kambo is better than pometheus11 and so is naka... I've never seen kambo vs Pometheus but i always seen Pometheus dying and wasting his gaps, yet kambo is more efficient with gaps instead of pregapping or using gaps becuz he is down one heart like Pometheus. And naka is also a lot better than Pometheus. When I see naka and Pometheus 1v1, cuz they are at spawn pvp a lot, naka wrecks Pometheus and either kills him or Pometheus gaps and naka runs in cleverly to waste poms gap. Pometheus says kambo, naka, and Bbn are easy, I'd like to see that... Cuz all three would crush u :-D... Just saying

Mr. Alon

Zombie Killer
My Top 5 Is:
1. Me
2. AndreasManU
3. BlackD5
4. Bub5
5. MegaGarfield7

Since I never fought against Dax, Alemence or Yampy i can't put them in my top 5 list. also you might don't know some of the people I mentioned in my top 5 since they play survival more than factions.

P.S: If anyone of those people: YAMPY, Dax or Alemence read this I'd love to 1v1 against you to see if you get in my top 5 list.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
First, Thanks for all the comments, Lol.
Here is my top 5:
1. Dax
2. Telmjcan
3. AndreasManU
4. Me (lol)
5. KeanRobert

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Wow so many people responded quickly, ok so to solve ur probs in my opinion, kambo is better than pometheus11 and so is naka... I've never seen kambo vs Pometheus but i always seen Pometheus dying and wasting his gaps, yet kambo is more efficient with gaps instead of pregapping or using gaps becuz he is down one heart like Pometheus. And naka is also a lot better than Pometheus. When I see naka and Pometheus 1v1, cuz they are at spawn pvp a lot, naka wrecks Pometheus and either kills him or Pometheus gaps and naka runs in cleverly to waste poms gap. Pometheus says kambo, naka, and Bbn are easy, I'd like to see that... Cuz all three would crush u :-D... Just saying
lawl who are u and also i dont waste gaps id like to see you fight me

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
every time i fight naka and footballgloves together i go out to attack them and there where scared and enderpearl in and hewbee just wrecked football and naka together

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
lawl lolextram1 1v1 factions i dont think your that good

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
everyone has their own opinions :)
I'm the best pvper cause I die and share all my wonderful armor, weapons and stuff with everyone else!!!! :-D

PieIsGood

Void Walker
OMG ARE YOU REALLY SAYING THIS. Let's just say I can whoop u. We 1v1 3 times I won 2 then u cheated to get out of the third by game moding, then we go to one in the quiver and bet 5 gapples I straight up demolish u in 4 games. U think ur good at pvp? U have not beat me once!
I whooped you 2 times buddy, one time you caught me off guard, and the other two times I absolutely CRUSHED you. GG :)

Also I killed alemence one time when he was farming ender men, and I caught him off guard and killed him lmao, he didn't have gaps. GG buddy!

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Best Pvpers of all time:
1. JaideHellspur
2. MissArill
3. iAaaronn
4. LozlPowzah
5. BOB2108 (and his sheep)
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.