All Around Top 5 Snapcraft Pvpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
I would have ever though someone would disagree with my post...
Just because you've killed them doesn't mean you're good at PvP though. Dax is great at pvp but he still can die by people.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Everyone dies, some at the age of 80, and some younger... And some by the sword of Dax.
In snapcraft 1 all I ever did was pvp, and i'm not boasting I was pretty good at pvping (even ask alemence), and I use a trackpad to play minecraft, There was still people that could kill me. This update all I do on factions is make my base more indestructible everyday and just create things. I might start pvping more.

Nakabox

Gold Miner
I whooped you 2 times buddy, one time you caught me off guard, and the other two times I absolutely CRUSHED you. GG :)

Also I killed alemence one time when he was farming ender men, and I caught him off guard and killed him lmao, he didn't have gaps. GG buddy!
Kean we all know u are a cheater. The first time u 1v1ed me... We were waiting for Dax to do the countdown and u started hitting me to half hearts while Dax hadn't even started yet XD(I wonder if that is fair) I still got u down to half a hear tho, even though I had 3 hearts when we started. The second time, I was demolishing you and you were at 2 hearts when king joker interrupted and killed me with his god armor. We didn't play a third time so... U basically lost both times

Nakabox

Gold Miner
I have killed 3 out of 5 of those people *cough cough*[/QUO
I have killed 3 out of 5 of those people *cough cough*
Kean that doesn't matter, you could just have Titan gear when they are wearing reg diamond... U have tons of gaps cuz ur Titan when some of them have no rank... Killing them doesn't make you better than then, especially you jean because you cheat to win

Nakabox

Gold Miner
every time i fight naka and footballgloves together i go out to attack them and there where scared and enderpearl in and hewbee just wrecked football and naka together
Every time u fight us u lose Pometheus that is just a done deal. So please don't make up stories. Every time hewbee fights us he Hax. End of story. I try to record but it laughs to much so yea

PieIsGood

Void Walker
Kean we all know u are a cheater. The first time u 1v1ed me... We were waiting for Dax to do the countdown and u started hitting me to half hearts while Dax hadn't even started yet XD(I wonder if that is fair) I still got u down to half a hear tho, even though I had 3 hearts when we started. The second time, I was demolishing you and you were at 2 hearts when king joker interrupted and killed me with his god armor. We didn't play a third time so... U basically lost both times
I dont want to start an arguement of this little thread, the first time we 1v1ed, you didn't know we were ready, and at the end i had 8 hearts... Second time i killed you with 1 to 1 1/2 hearts left. Also your second post makes no sense..

Nakabox

Gold Miner
I never said I was better than them... All i was saying is i have killed them, that is completely different
Then why did u say "I killed three of them"
I dont want to start an arguement of this little thread, the first time we 1v1ed, you didn't know we were ready, and at the end i had 8 hearts... Second time i killed you with 1 to 1 1/2 hearts left. Also your second post makes no sense..
"Ask Dax or billy or footballgloves or unbearable_flow if u were cheating on the 1v1s. They saw the fight and I was skyping almost all of them, they know what happened. U like to cheat...

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
If you guys are going to start a debate maybe it would be best to private message each other

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Ok to settle these arguments... Who agrees snapcraft should have a huge pvp tournament! Then we can solve who the best papers are... No hackers allowed tho. :) agree if u think so!
Everyone knows that i am the best paper here

MinyE

Tree Puncher
1: Iaaaronn
2: Anakinbeach
3: Me
4: Bab
5: AndreasmanU

Anyone wanna test this list i would be glad to 1v1 in kit fight

MinyE

Tree Puncher
Hey Guys,
All those on Oreo's list are great pvpers... here is my list:
1: DAX
2: Me XD(Not Bragging or anything... just truth)
3: wackyelephant
4: FootballGloves(people don't know it but he is a great pvper, he beats me every now and then)
5: kambo and creeper108

You Are good but i dont agree with wacky being on there he is in the top 20 because i kill him with only losing 2 hearts

Nakabox

Gold Miner
You Are good but i dont agree with wacky being on there he is in the top 20 because i kill him with only losing 2 hearts
Ok we have done a 3v3 before. Footballgloves, dariusmir, and I(you probably don't even know who the second person is). Anyways we fought wacky, andreasmanu, and jaide. So they put up a fight and we all three were alive and had killed wacky and jaide(but they are still good at pvp) and Had a 3v1 on Andreas where he was getting pelted. Since we were on badlion though the time limit ran out during the 3v1. However what people don't understand, is that just because you kill somebody once, doesn't mean they are bad at pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.