Funniest Joke Giveaway

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Whoever writes a joke that makes me laugh wins!

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
What's the prize?

Two aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married. The ceremony was rubbish - but the reception was brilliant.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
I see problems with this competition: two equally funny jokes written by two different people will result in the last joke being the winner. It's human nature... but other than that... let me think...

Yo mama so stupid she got hit by a parked car.

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Sorry if I affend anybody D: but...

Why are are black people fast........
Because the slow ones are in jail! :-D

Budumdumtsssk

ForceSwift

Diamond Miner
Erm...
I heard the potato jumped off the building. Then a penguin came to save him. It's a good thing penguins have knees. But then a turkey came and ate his face because he liked nachos. Suddenly, MICHAEL JEFFERY GALLUS CAME!!!
Jokes a joke, right guys? Makes sense? Anyone? PLS

EDIT: Another one:
Dear Math, I am sick and tired of finding your x. Just accept the fact that she's gone. Move on.
Darude - Sandstorm

Last edited:

BDO

First Step
ok a guy walks up to the doctor with a problem. He says he hurts all over. Impossible says the doctor. The man starts poking his shoulder and screams with pain, likewise with his foot, head and arm. The doctor says i think i know what the problem is. Your finger is broken.

Get it XD

Last edited:

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
There was an 8 year old girl. She went on TV, On the news it had "Bit*h", so she asked her mum what does Bit*h mean? She said friends. The next day on the news it had Grab so she asked her mum, what does Grab mean? She said Beautiful. The next day on the news it had 'Fu*k' so she asked what does 'Fu*k' mean? She said get dressed. The next day her friends came over and she said 'Hey Bit*hes wanna grab while my mum is getting Fu*ck*d?
I forgot most of it :3

Garf

Void Walker
Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
оружность-занимательная-геометрия-geek-408041.jpeg

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
Teacher: "Anyone who thinks he's stupid may stand up!"
*Nobody stands up*
Teacher: "Im sure there are some stupid students over here!!"
*Little Johnny stands up*
Teacher: "Ohh, Johnny you think you're stupid?"
Little Johnny: "No... i just feel bad that you're standing alone..."
:-D

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Your momma so fat then when she got hid by a bus she said. WHO THREW THAT PEBBLE?

Your momma so fat then when she went to the beach for a swim the whales started singing "we are family"

Your momma so stupid when she looked on a map she saw little people waving at her

Last edited:

Musaab

Zombie Killer
Police: where do u live?
Me: with my parents
Police: where does ur parents live?
Me: with me
Police: where do u all live?
Me: together
Police: where is ur house?
Me: next to my neighbors house
Police: where is your neighbors house?