400 Hype

Bas

BTS
1f64.png

Well that is long ago.. TIME4REVOLUTION
Back to 1000..

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Wow.. Long time ago since I've seen a number that large! WOW!

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Hg was a major part, now its back, but if eg comes.... it will probably add more players like hg.

sarah_21

Tree Puncher
iBass, today I was banned from Creative for no reason. I think your staff have made a mistake. I did nothing to get banned, I was literally on my plot, building, when I got banned. I looked at the rules and I didn't break a single one of them. I have been on Snapcraft for two years, maybe a little more, and I even payed to get master.... That was fifty dollars of my own money that contributed to the server. I also have made so many new friends through your server that I will never have a chance to meet in my life, I don't want to say goodbye to them. I would appreciate if you would look into my ban, and pardon me. Thanks for your time. - Lama_unicorn21

blazewarrier

Iron Miner
iBass, today I was banned from Creative for no reason. I think your staff have made a mistake. I did nothing to get banned, I was literally on my plot, building, when I got banned. I looked at the rules and I didn't break a single one of them. I have been on Snapcraft for two years, maybe a little more, and I even payed to get master.... That was fifty dollars of my own money that contributed to the server. I also have made so many new friends through your server that I will never have a chance to meet in my life, I don't want to say goodbye to them. I would appreciate if you would look into my ban, and pardon me. Thanks for your time. - Lama_unicorn21
the best thing to do is a ban appeal and the staff will see it

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Look at my signature, thats what happens when you add earthgames + a youtuber :-P