What If... O_o

Twak

Gold Miner
Because quicksand is just a mixture of sand and water at a nearly specific density where it can be a solid but change into a liquid at said density. The more a person moves, the more stuck they are because they disturb the sand and it's more of a liquid. You're literally dealing with liquid mud.

Why is the sky blue?
nerd.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I'd be bored out of my mind.

What if you could freeze time?

iamontda

Void Walker
I would freeze it every time I wanted to look up an answer to something on a test. True story, since I wouldn't really have any other reason to (except travelling).

What video game universe would you love to live in?

Hydox

Gold Miner
Miley cryrus wouldnt be popular ;-)

What if somes underwear was showing? Would you tell them?

iamontda

Void Walker
Answer to first question: I'd normally look and see what brand it says on the band (unless it's one of those guys who's pants basically fall to he ground. That's just gross and doing it in purpose). Second question: N-E-V-E-R.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Mainly Europe just to see Italy, France, and possibly the other places around. The style of their towns and their food (ermehgerd xo). <- Something like that. I've never been over there... So I would like to think that it would be a fun experience :-P.

What if the world was ending?

Last edited:

Hydox

Gold Miner
I would literally cri evry tim as I would not have been giving the opportunity to do I want to do in life :'(

What if we had lost WW2? (Im british)

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Then Hitler would've taken over the world, we would all be in prison camps, and live depressed lives under a cold sun and a cruel dictator until we died early and sad.

:-P

What if music did not exist? (Idk if this was a previous question or not :-P)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Sore legs/feet everywhere o-o

What if you could change your eye color? What would you change it to?

Hydox

Gold Miner
My mum would be bored.

What if we are in a dream, and drugs are the only way to get to the 'real world' and the Government keep the drugs illegal, therefore, trying to stop us going to this 'reality' :-O

BLOOOB

Zombie Killer
My mum would be bored.

What if we are in a dream, and drugs are the only way to get to the 'real world' and the Government keep the drugs illegal, therefore, trying to stop us going to this 'reality' :-O
Lol, I once thought that same thing with oxygen "What if oxygen makes us hallucinate, and that's why when we stop breathing, we black out."
I would question my own life.

What if the sun was really Pluto?