WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
IGN WolfMoonYT
Discord: MysteriousDodo483
Good luck to all and I hope you win!

TRICEPZ

First Step
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, @Nic2309 and I have decided to host a giveaway to start off the month! We will be giving away a total of $70 in gems to be used on the webshop. Seven separate players will receive a $10 giftcode each, the winners will be chosen randomly.

Staff cannot enter this giveaway
━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You can not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway either :-P

The giveaway will end on May 12th, any entries after that date will be excluded.
You will have 5 days to claim your reward if you have won.
If you do not claim the reward within the 5 days it will be given to a random player!
Good luck everyone! :)
IGN: GoatedAF / Discord : AngrepsHellikopter#0885

Giveaway!

Hello everyone, @Nic2309 and I have decided to host a giveaway to start off the month! We will be giving away a total of $70 in gems to be used on the webshop. Seven separate players will receive a $10 giftcode each, the winners will be chosen randomly.

Staff cannot enter this giveaway
You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You can not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway either :-P

The giveaway will end on May 12th, any entries after that date will be excluded.
You will have 5 days to claim your reward if you have won.
If you do not claim the reward within the 5 days it will be given to a random player!
Good luck everyone! :)
CassXD

OP
OP
Ex_Admin

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
IGN: cranpy
he cant verify email :-P