75 EUR Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen_Toadette

First Step
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway with factions reset coming around! I will personally be giving away a total of 75 EUR in gems to be used on the webshop. There will be one winner randomly chosen.
You may join no matter what gamemode you're from!

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━
You can enter this giveaway by entering your in-game name below!
Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You may not enter any alternate accounts into the giveaway!
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

- Staff are allowed to enter! -
The giveaway will end on May 18th, any entries after that date will be excluded.

Good luck everyone! :)
Queen_Toadette#2372 ign: Queen_Toadette

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
IGN: Melonization
Discord: Melonization#0933

op woowow

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
IGN: wackyelephant

Discord: wacky#2782

Good luck everyone!

Angry Pancake

First Step
ign: Angry_pancake1
Discord: Pancake of Anger#6551

If i get it, imma just buy more Igs and lower the price on my profit shop.. Lol.
I currently sell ingots for 50% of what theyre actually worth. (13$ per ingot)
If not, it was worth a shot.

EnderBubbles

Tree Puncher
Giveaway!

Hello everyone, I have decided to host a giveaway with factions reset coming around! I will personally be giving away a total of 75 EUR in gems to be used on the webshop. There will be one winner randomly chosen.

Optional: Add your discord if you want to ensure you are able to be contacted for the reward.
You can’t enter the giveaway if you’re currently banned or get banned any time throughout this giveaway:-P

The giveaway will end on May 18th, any entries after that date will be excluded.

IGN: EnderBubbles
Discord: Ender#4019

SWiFT124

Banned
Giveaway!

SWiFT124

HHHuntRRR

First Step
Ign - 1529

Discord - Kurvek#0323
Giveaway!

IGN-HHHuntRRR

Discord-HHuntRR#5166

Status
Not open for further replies.