Hola, Hi, Bonjour, And Yah :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAaron

Iron Miner
So I realized I have never have done an "Introduction" on forums an I have been playing this server (on and off) for a quite a while with my buddy Coco. So here we go?

I have joined the "Community or Forums" (Officially) in 2015, October 28th and you can say that that was one of the greatest and worst choices I have made this year. So the person that introduced me, and let me make new friends and plenty of enemies, is CocoTheSlime so thank you Coco or Cody for introducing me to this awesome server and the server that I personally hope to be the best server out there. On this server I've already made a couple of friends on some of the servers and I am very proud for that. Examples? Sure, why not :)

Earth Games (Eg):
  • Soteria (Terrae) One of the best pvpers and builders I know and a great and caring friend.
  • @Legitmon (Legit - Monster) Soon to be Builder of Snapcraft (Hopefully) and Janitor (Pvpers would understand what that means) btw sorry for Sleeping on you during the late night call :-O
  • @Meloetta (RozeGold) Just like Terrae :3
  • @Aaron (Head - Admin (According to Ryan)) Abooser with gernades and a great gate keeper. He is also the name stealer that I shall beat some day :3
  • @DrakanFury (Dragon Fury) The old guy that has the maturity of a teenager..... I like it xd
Creative:
  • @RosieOnIce (@Legitmon's Soulmate (@Legitmon totally didn't pay me to say that :3)) Sorry for Sleeping on you during the late night call :-O. :3 Also the girl that has an annoying sister :3
  • @AnnaTehPanda (That chick that is Asian and annoys the crap outta me in a good way :-O) You da Hoe :3 Btw sorry for Sleeping on you during the late night call :-O
  • @noahsponge (The Truth or Dare guy xd) Dude you're hella nice and hella cool I'm very glad that I met you.
  • BasicallyBrit or BritKillz (The Britch :3) Incest I say Incest :3 - Sincerely your Brother
  • @EmKillz (That College Girl :3) One of the first people I met on Creative :-O
  • @Bob2108 (The "Guy That Hates Getting Killed By God Items") You will forever be my rival :3
  • @Mrcow (Pops) ummm.... Gl with sis :-O
KitPvP:
  • @Dudeman470 (Gramps) Well umm tell Shiny that I'm sorry for annoying her and stuff :-D and well thanks for introducing me to Earth Games <3 (CHARGE BACK <3!!!!!) Sorry for Sleeping on you during the late night call :-O
  • @~ThatKidKlUe~ (The guy who "somehow" got almost all of the ranks on Snapcraft) Stop it, just stop it :3.
  • @Lozlpowzah (That Admin -_-) The guy who trolls me the most -_-. Trapping me in a Nether box on Survival, Trapping me in a cage on KitPvp, Putting charged Creepers on my lawn, Spawning like 500 Rabbits ( I still have them), and etc -_- But they were all fun and you're more bae than @Soapiee <3. Troll @RosieOnIce not me <3.
  • @Soapiee (@Lozlpowzah's Soulmate (@Lozlpowzah totally didn't pay me to say that :3)) That one mod that didn't have to apply -_- <3 "Don't leave anyone behind" - @Soapiee (Survival Dungeons)
  • @nesto813 (Uncle Nes) Stop with the dia and the alt -_- <3
  • CocoTheSlime (Granddaddy Coco) more than a year of knowing each other and you don't even bother buying me that cape :'( xd <3 Don't quit shi*. <3 Thnx for introducing me to the server <3
  • @KendraDaCanadian (That Canadian Girl :/) Stay Nice -_-
  • @Cookie (Cookie Monster) Stop being such a young helper :3 <3 Thnx for saving my time from having to post all of those ban's on the hackers :3 you saved me a lot of time <3
  • @iKatRawr (Cosmic) Thnx for not muting me <3 :-Dxd
  • @Athish (That guy who thinks he good at pvp :3) <--- yw for not killing you :3
  • @Miggeh (@Athish's Soulmate (@Athish totally didn't pay me to say that :3)) HIDE AND SEEK xd
Note :3:
If I missed anyone please notify me :3 Thnx <3 I will edit it ASAP :3
Comment your good/decent memory with me :3

Hopefully I stay here to become the better :3 thnx <3

Last edited:

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
The best part about him making this intro was skyping him as he made it (roughly 3hours with breaks). Welcome to Snapcraft Forums! And I hope you don't reply to every forum post like this. ;-)

FYI: don't use profanity

OP
OP
TheAaron

TheAaron

Iron Miner
The best part about him making this intro was skyping him as he made it (roughly 3hours with breaks). Welcome to Snapcraft Forums! And I hope you don't reply to every forum post like this. ;-)

FYI: don't use profanity
Shush child the staff aren't supposed to know bout that o.O

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Best memory w/u: when I shrekt you 7/24.

Terra

First Step
I forgot to post a comment with a memory so, memory comment.

The late night skype calls were pretty fun.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
One of the biggest welcome posts I've seen in a while.

Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.