A Comeback and Guild News.

Leprechaun81

Iron Miner
Man it feels like forever since I last played regularly here. Many new faces to me. Been 9 months since my last post? Self reflection there. I just would like to quickly announce I have returned to playing semi-regularly on SC in 2016 on Survival (seems obvious right.) So basically I'm back. Now to the second part of the post.

I have created the guild "Guardians" and we have 3 members, Leonmh04, TheNightCrafter, and I. I would like to invite players, non-rank or rank, power and money or none, to come to the guild. It would just be a way to reach out to new people on SC to make it more enjoyable. Just msg me in SC when I'm on or on this forum to inform me if you want to join. It won't take much to join, we just need to be sure we can trust you. You will more likely than not be accepted. All it will take is my approval. (unless either other member has objections, which I doubt.) So, go ahead and inform if you would like to join!

(EDIT 1) I forgot to add that we have a town currently, which would be nice for potential members to join, it is in no way necessary

Last edited: