Votes: 3 60.0%
  • NO

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Fairies38

Tree Puncher
Hi, I am Fairies38. I am 23 years old and Enjoy playing on MineCraft. I had been looking for a different server previous to this server and then found it. Ever since I have only played on here. I love the different games that you provide. I enjoy walking in the Park. I enjoy arts and Crafts. I LOVE to read mysterious books. I also enjoy working with children. I have been playing on this server for over 5 months now. Thank you for providing this for us... If you want to know more than post a question below and I will answer it as best as I can.

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
So what more would you like to know about me?
Are you an artist? If so, may we see some of your pieces? Because I enjoy drawing (and animating) as well :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome!

OP
OP
Fairies38

Fairies38

Tree Puncher
Are you an artist? If so, may we see some of your pieces? Because I enjoy drawing (and animating) as well :)
How about this once I am able to I will send some pictures of my wood burning that I have done over the past few years of just learning how to do so. I will also share a few of my other things that I have done. Thank you. Yes. I LOVE to draw, paint, wright stories, poetry, baking, and even knitting.