A Quick Question

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Hi, I am DrChopstickMD and I am wondering if it is wrth ranking up to prestige 1. I am currenntly on mine z, and I heard that the percentage of blocks are the same. I also have accsess to a p3x2 blockshop that lets me sell diamonds and emeralds. So would I be better off staying at mine z? Oh and I am not trying to get to the free world if that makes a difference.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
well p1 has prismarine i believe. In the long run i would say that its worth it, as you also get access to the prestige bosses

OP
OP
D

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Is prismarine better than daimonds or emeralds? Also I completely forgot about sulfron, exodus, and mushahi bosses thanks for reminding me

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
prismarine is better i believe. I've never gotten to p1 but it would be a fair assumption that prismarine is better. Block shops such as Honeyyyyyy's or DevilInYou's have good prices on prismarine as well.

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
Is prismarine better than daimonds or emeralds? Also I completely forgot about sulfron, exodus, and mushahi bosses thanks for reminding me
P1 makes me about 3bil an hour and z makes me like 2.3-2.5b an hour prismarine is worth a lot more than diamonds and emeralds and you get more emeralds diamonds and ofc prismarine when you slice

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
Hi there!
Thanks for your question. Prestige 1 mine (/warp prestige1) has a 2.5% chance of prismarine, with each block being worth $15k. I'm not sure of the exact profit ratio for mining/gpicking, but I can tell you for definite that with the correct inventory layout, you make around 50% more money slicing in prestige 1 than Z; I make personally $45mil in P1 per slice, compared to $30mil per Z slice.
As WolfMoonYT mentioned, becoming Prestige 1 will also grant you access into the P1/2/3 boss room where you can see the rewards for the respective bosses, and also fight them.

If you have the money to do so, I strongly recommend ranking up to Prestige 1, as it gives you a lot more money/day than Z, and even the cool orange star on your name!! :-D

-Jeepers1

OP
OP
D

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Thx for helping me : )
Also, assuming that you do make 45mil per slice, how the heck does making 2.5bil a hour make sense? you cant slice more than 9 times an hour and 9 times 45mil is less than 450mil... Wdym Skymaster?