I was just trying to explain
that if anything is censored
its not technically saying it :/
soo its not actually cussing right?
i said one time..
it was up to your imagination
and i was kicked...for
"arguing"
and immediately after that i join back and say..
"its your fault for imagining that he said that :/"
and i get kicked again..
and this time for no reason...

and this cant be arguing because i just said this..
as a opinion

and the server needs to clean up the staff...
because this server is going to go down..
very soon if it doesen't :/

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Saying "***" is classified as a censored word even if you're just typing the stars. Cause if it was allowed, the staff wouldn't know if the player said something bad or just the stars in chat. This is so they can keep the chat as clean as possible.

Also arguing with staff after they tell you not to do something, then it's pretty much your fault for getting kicked.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
As it clearly states in our rules: "All decisions made by staff members are considered a final solution, so please do not argue about any of the decisions made".
If you do not agree with the decisions made make sure you are respectful when expressing this. Present your thoughts in a formal clear fashion otherwise it is likely to come across as rude, even if that was not your intention.

Also you must remember staff members take action when it is necessary. We have reasons for our actions, if you follow the rules you will not be punished. If you fail to follow them you can be punished.

A link to our rules is here: www.snapcraft.net/rules/

If you have any more questions you want to ask feel free to PM me or any of the staff, or make a support ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.