Add A Unban To Buycraft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The banning system ((depending on what you did) 1. ban = 3 days, 2nd ban = 7 days, 3rd ban = perm) to me, is mercy enough. Unban has been removed a long time ago. I wouldn't get it back. It was just an easy way to get unbanned everytime, and I don't think people will learn their lessons like that.

OP
OP
F

FuturisticHD

First Step
The banning system ((depending on what you did) 1. ban = 3 days, 2nd ban = 7 days, 3rd ban = perm) to me, is mercy enough. Unban has been removed a long time ago. I wouldn't get it back. It was just an easy way to get unbanned everytime, and I don't think people will learn their lessons like that.
I was straight up perm banned no warning at all!

YacoMyTaco

Tree Puncher
Ye I was banned 4 hacking 1st time as well m8 perm. Still come on here ever so often to see if my appeal has been checked. If you hadn't made an appeal yet do so under ban/mute and use the correct format. I didn't hack as well so i'm under the same bs boat as you ;-; xD Good luck!

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Terrible idea, and I'm so glad we finally got rid of it. If you're going to be completely toxic, you shouldn't be able to ignore rules just because you can convince your parents to give you money.

Status
Not open for further replies.