Added Add Clue Scrolls to SnapCraft-Scraxzq

Do you want Clue Scrolls added? If yes, where?

• Yes

• No

• Skyblock

• Factions

• Survival

• Kitpvp

• Prison

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scraxzq1

First Step
view
5769DA21-69D2-44AB-A6E4-D13BB9EC8D8D.jpeg I think it would be really cool to implement clue scrolls into skyblock or any server. A step-by-step scroll where the player must complete a random number of tasks 7-15 in order to finish the scroll and revive prizes. For example, kill 60 pigs, break 100 sugarcane, kill a player with an arrow, mine a blazespawner. Tasks with varying difficulty. The harder your tasks were the better your rewards will be. I really think this will give players something to do after they have sold their iron doors for the day(skyblock). Please consider my suggestion, I know it will take some work but I guarantee the result will be worth it! —Scraxzq

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Clue scrolls are currently a thing on survival, I think they'd fit well for the skyblock community out of this list. I am not sure about the others, but I haven't experienced the gameplay and what most people prefer on those too well either.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Agree with wow

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Not sure i’d use them, but they could very well be a great addition to skyblock for new players

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Clue scrolls are currently a thing on survival, I think they'd fit well for the skyblock community out of this list. I am not sure about the others, but I haven't experienced the gameplay and what most people prefer on those too well either.
Agree with this ^ They were a great addition to survival when I first started playing so could be great for people who are just starting off in skyblock as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.