Add On To How To Spot Hackers

JustinL98

Gold Miner
I already know that @LegalSense made this guide and i pretty much copy and pasted this but today i am going to ad more hacks that are in now and add videos and maybe see if i can help you guys understand more about how hacking works but before i start i would like to thank @LegalSense for making this this is a very helpful guide and very informative again i am going to try to explain more hacks and MAYBE just MAYBE this can be added so lets get started.
Kill Aura/Force Field- Kill Aura and Force Field are 2 common hacks reported, but there are differences between them.<EDIT> Now killaura is made now to only hit entities such as mobs and it is a little harder to detect but you will still see it and it is noticeable heres a video showing killaura in action:

Forcefield- Forcefield is a hack that does what it sounds like it is almost impossible to kill someone if they are using it and it can hit multiple mobs or entities at once. Unlike killaura this is also very impossible to do without it. I couldn't find any videos showing forcefield because most of them were on different servers and I don't want to advertise but it looks like the killaura video above ill post it again

AimBot- Aimbot is an illegal mod or hacked client feature that makes you have perfect aim and it can make you from bad to an amazing player. It can be used to help you aim your bow but your head will be moving everywhere of all of the multiples players moving around so a smart hacker won't use this as often. Aimbot can also be used for hitting with a sword. Heres an example of aimbot being used

Reach Hacks- Reach is now no compatible with Anticheat+ and is mainly mistaken for holding sprint button while attacking but reach will only work with killaura of forcefield. So no need to post a video here.

Other Hacks that you 'May' encounter, but should be aware of if you do:
Sprint/Speed Hacks- Sprint -
Sprint hacks are hard to find but I'm going to try to reword what @LegalSense said, if you see someone running then stops they're not hacking and if they're running without stopping this is probably them holding sprint button because sprint doesn't work with Anticheat+ or Nocheat+ as it will kick them out of the game. Again no need to post a video here.
Criticals- This hack can make you critical on every hit but this isn't compatible with Nocheat+ and Anticheat+ but basically it makes the player jump an 1/8 of a block each time you hit and it is very hard to detect but you can still detect it if you have full particles on and if you see the player is not jumping but the critical particles are still there then the have the critical hack. Here is an example of the critical hack in action:

Spider Hacks- This mod, similar to but less obvious as flight, causes every block the player encounters to be treated as if it had vines, allowing access to areas not normally accessible, used for griefing and especially for PvP. It acts like a 'vine' and you are able to basically 'climb up' blocks/walls.
No KB Hacks- No knockback or antikb is a hack that when you get hit you stay in the same place probably one of the most common hacks and easy to find. Heres an example of antikb or No Knockback

ESP- This hack draws a 3D box around the player which is viewable from a long distance and through blocks to locate the player, in some cases, also displays some info; Object in hand, armor, coordinates, etc.
This is what esp looks like
wMDnb.png

Freecam-
This mod allows the user to separate him or herself from his or her body and fly around to scout out areas. Since infinite reach was patched, the user of this mod cannot affect any blocks outside his or her reach radius. However, this hack can be used to freecam into obsidian bases, and open chests within the player's reach distance. This acts as an "out of body experience" allowing the player to fly/wander around within their render distance without actually moving or being known that they are their. The user would look like S/he is standing or 'AFK'. But it's pretty hard to detect. Even though this is harmless but it is still classified as hacking and hacking is bannable if you've read www.snapcraft.net/rules. I won't show this because again i don't want to advertise other servers but you'll get the point.

Nuker or Annihilator:
This destroys all blocks within reach radius automatically and quickly. They are also often configurable, allowing the user to destroy only certain block types. This hack is a tool used for 'griefing'.
And it is very harmful on factions but helpful on stuff like creative, here is a video of it in action
Regenartion/Auto Heal- Basiclly this hack speeds up your client time and you will rapidly generate health but you will lose hunger quickly but this is very helpful for pvp like e.g. or kit pvp and it is really easy to spot. Here is it in action
Noslow- Noslow is a newer hack and very easy to detect it allows you to run without slowing down. So you can sprint side to side or even backwards and you can run while eating gapple and run while you have a fully charged bow. Here is an example of Noslow in action
Capes- Now of days most hacked client have hacked capes. If a cape has a letter of symbols that can't be made by optifine this is most likely a hacked client cape. Here are a few pictures of hacked client capes

The Wolfram Hacked Cape
img

Hunzi Hacked Cape
qRejUwq.png

This client is unknown but here
YXCh7.png

So yeah that is all i got, again id like to give full credit to @LegalSense I just wanted to tweak it a bit and maybe this can be a sticky hopefully and Yeah. So thanks for reading

-JustinL98