Added Adding Sellwand to /shop in Factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimsidius

Tree Puncher
Why aren’t sellwands on Factions with only 10 uses and 1x multiplier more easily accessible? I feel like at least the bare minimum such as that should be sold in /shop. I believe that this would also encourage more players to do envoys and vote in order to obtain better sellwands, resulting in more server activity and engagement.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I'm not sure how I feel about this, I can see the advantages, but...

OP
OP
Crimsidius

Crimsidius

Tree Puncher
I'm not sure how I feel about this, I can see the advantages, but...
If you’re hesitant about this idea, then perhaps it could be given a decently expensive price tag to prevent balancing issues. But I don’t think a $100K price tag would be sufficient. I’d say maybe a $35K price tag would work. Not too high and not too low.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
If you’re hesitant about this idea, then perhaps it could be given a decently expensive price tag to prevent balancing issues. But I don’t think a $100K price tag would be sufficient. I’d say maybe a $35K price tag would work. Not too high and not too low.
I agree with Marcegeta, a high price tag could make it justifiable.

OP
OP
Crimsidius

Crimsidius

Tree Puncher
I agree with Marcegeta, a high price tag could make it justifiable.
I’m glad you see it that way. We could start with a price tag we think could work, and then if any complaints and/or issues arise, we can always readjust the price tag.

dugoutss

Tree Puncher
How would this work, you would be paying to sell stuff? Unless they made it a small profit but still thats making factions less grindy. Factions is a gamemode that you are suppose to grind. This would make people get lazy and factions eco would be boring

rice4lifee

Stone Miner
Hi, I honestly agree with this suggestion, because selling crops and loot can be exhausting, a 1x sellwand with 100 uses could be introduced at a low price in the /shop

SnipesGGs

Banned
I Agree with dugouts this would make factions less of a grind to get money and people would get lazy. It would make factions boring.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I was thinking of adding a "cheap" sellwand to /shop -> special category with a sell multiplier of 0.9 but with 500 uses, let me know what you guys think
I think thats a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.