Addressing the Elephant...

SpoonyB

First Step
Can we please talk about how so much stuff is broken and nothing being said about it? Apparently a lot of features been broken for over 2 weeks and not a word from staff. Currently, new players cannot do missions, redstone dust randomly poofs breaking automation, warps go down 10 minutes after server reset every time. I'm sure there's more but cmon man. How do you expect me, a player and customer, want to keep playing or spending money on this low populated server, which I enjoy btw, if I cant even use half of the features?

All in all, it's just frustrating and wanted to rant a bit.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I see where you're coming from and understand your frustration, but the skyblock server was updated, so you kind of expect there to be issues, lol. The issues will be fixed eventually - some things are not a simple, quick fix; these things take some time. We just have to be patient :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
As Honey said these things take time, but I'm sure will be resolved eventually

OP
OP
S

SpoonyB

First Step
I see where you're coming from and understand your frustration, but the skyblock server was updated, so you kind of expect there to be issues, lol. The issues will be fixed eventually - some things are not a simple, quick fix; these things take some time. We just have to be patient :)
Yeah i understand that. Im more ranting towards no words are being said about it by staff. A "Hey we see it and acknowledge it, will be fixed asap." would be nice but when i check the forums there's nothing. Maybe offering more resets to keep warps up more frequently or a temp unlock to nether for newer players that cant even complete the mission to unlock it.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Yeah i understand that. Im more ranting towards no words are being said about it by staff. A "Hey we see it and acknowledge it, will be fixed asap." would be nice but when i check the forums there's nothing. Maybe offering more resets to keep warps up more frequently or a temp unlock to nether for newer players that cant even complete the mission to unlock it.
I'm sure the staff do acknowledge the issues! People make tickets on bugs and staff can see those, and fixes will be worked on for them, don't worry. Like I said just takes some time :)