Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Yeah, that doesn't happen, so you really shouldn't be blaming it on the admins.

You probably got raided by another factions.

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
It shouldn't be happening. Admin's aren't allowed to cheat. If you really believe it so, give us proof such as videos. You're not going to get anywhere by just complaining without any evidence. The most likely reason is that they have tnt'ed your claimed area or have used creeper eggs.

OP
OP
J

Jsc020701

First Step
i have pics of them opening our chests in our claimed territory it dosent matter anyways we restarted and were doing just fine.​

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
No one outside of your faction should be able to open your chests as long as it is in the claimed land.
mods admins and owners can open claimed chests and claimed land and can destroy and build on claimed land.

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
FYI mods can't open or break stuff in claimed land, so don't make assumptions...

also guys, do you know you can be over claimed if you power is too low, maybe that was the case... Also many times I have seen factions placing chests outside their claimed land...Admins are not going to open your stuff... Next time you do an accusation please provide enough and good proof, if not, just don't waste time...

I don't see any proof to support the report, closing thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.