all my keys and rare sword

chris2000

Tree Puncher
so, from all of my overnight ask sessions i have managed to get all of these keys and a rare sword. is it possible for use to transfer then into my gas please so i can use them, thanks for your time[
2016-11-02_07.39.41.png
2016-11-02_07.39.43.png
2016-11-02_07.39.46.png
2016-11-02_07.39.48.png

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
The stuff you get while being in /gmc cannot be transferred.

Jerkasaurus

Tree Puncher
I guess his request was not clear. Keys are mis-spawning in his creative inventory instead of his survival inventory like they should. I myself also have a number of keys that spawned in the creative inventory that won't let you get rid of them.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I guess his request was not clear. Keys are mis-spawning in his creative inventory instead of his survival inventory like they should. I myself also have a number of keys that spawned in the creative inventory that won't let you get rid of them.
I understood what he meant and I answered it, while being in /gmc and you get keys/items they cannot be transferred to your /gms cause it can easily be abused.

Jerkasaurus

Tree Puncher
I just tested and it appears that the keys/items can now be deleted when they couldn't before. That will keep the creative inventory clear but it doesn't solve the issue of them spawning there to begin with.

OP
OP
C

chris2000

Tree Puncher
this is a big issue that you should be working on as people afk in gmc so they don't get killed, but as you saw in my photos and by jerks reply a lot of people have keys in there inventory like me.

before you said we could abuse the system which we really can't if you give us back our earned keys in gms and then clear our inventory in gmc so we have no keys.

especially because mine are at the back of my inventory i can't actually move them to open them.

if this was to be fixed you will see a lot more happy people in snap craft opening all of their keys

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
this is a big issue that you should be working on as people afk in gmc so they don't get killed, but as you saw in my photos and by jerks reply a lot of people have keys in there inventory like me.

before you said we could abuse the system which we really can't if you give us back our earned keys in gms and then clear our inventory in gmc so we have no keys.

especially because mine are at the back of my inventory i can't actually move them to open them.

if this was to be fixed you will see a lot more happy people in snap craft opening all of their keys
It's not hard to afk in gms, just make sure it's safe.....

Backus

Void Walker
Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem if you just stay in gms when you do that. The gmc items won't be transferred, as Ashie said this in another post. Just don't afk in gmc from now on.

Jerkasaurus

Tree Puncher
Yeah, it shouldn't be a problem if you just stay in gms when you do that. The gmc items won't be transferred, as Ashie said this in another post. Just don't afk in gmc from now on.

I never afked in GMC, i just built in it and over time they keys built up.

OP
OP
C

chris2000

Tree Puncher
this is stupid and it needs to get fixed, i have people that hate me and try to kill me and they have set homes at my farm,so its basically impossible to afk in gas without dieting for me

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
this is stupid and it needs to get fixed, i have people that hate me and try to kill me and they have set homes at my farm,so its basically impossible to afk in gas without dieting for me
Just block yourself of or turn off pvp in that claim.... The command is /protect togglepvp (it costs 15K)

shnarpyasian

First Step
If you want you can afk at spawn or end (not outside the safe area) and no one can kill you there. But I also agree that if you want keys from vote just switch back when you see it fill up. GL m8