Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

itai

Tree Puncher
There's not enough space on Kitpvp, we need more.
If you disagree give a good reason why it shouldn't be allowed

IamTox1c

Tree Puncher
1 Vote key is almost nothing, 2 Vote keys per 150votes is also nothing, 3 would be great
& for chest space

Eunha

First Step
Then just add more pvs??? Isnt it controversial with more alts idfk
(If space is the problem)

OP
OP
I

itai

Tree Puncher
Then just add more pvs??? Isnt it controversial with more alts idfk
(If space is the problem)
It's not just about space, it's more like to have an extra account that no one knows about, of course it's also about space

mbuster2

Tree Puncher
i dont agree, changing this rule will change it for ALL game-modes, and having too many alts can cause multiple problems mainly on facs and prison, if this is a kit problem i believe the pv should be accessible to paladins, but paladin pv 1 gets 4 rows and templars get 1, 4 row and 1, 6 row vault.

OP
OP
I

itai

Tree Puncher
i dont agree, changing this rule will change it for ALL game-modes, and having too many alts can cause multiple problems mainly on facs and prison, if this is a kit problem i believe the pv should be accessible to paladins, but paladin pv 1 gets 4 rows and templars get 1, 4 row and 1, 6 row vault.
One alt doesn't cause problems but two does? Explain yourself

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
You shouldn't even need 1 alt. Let alone 2.

Josh101

Stone Miner
Allowing more than 1 alt can cause the eco of the entire server to collapse. Take realms for example, spawners get more expensive as you buy them. Using an alt allows you to get them at cheaper prices. But by allowing more alts, the server will be flooded with spawners and it’ll defeat the point of the grind...
Also there is no need for more than 1 alt :-D

kcin2

Iron Miner
Most of the people against this aren't people who play kit. Space is very limited, have heard in the past admins have ok'd people using a second alt to pvp on. I support allowing a second alt strictly for kitpvp. Another option would be putting an extra pv or two on the store that require you to have templar to purchase

Josh101

Stone Miner
Most of the people against this aren't people who play kit. Space is very limited, have heard in the past admins have ok'd people using a second alt to pvp on. I support allowing a second alt strictly for kitpvp. Another option would be putting an extra pv or two on the store that require you to have templar to purchase
Yeah I agree the storage provided on kitpvp is barely enough. Maybe having 2/3 pvs for Templar would be nice

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
I think the way other subservers do it (1 pv per rank) would be good on kitpvp, and would combat the not having enough space issue.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
One thing I'm thinking of regarding allowing an extra alt just for kitpvp may be difficult for us staff to moderate/manage the use of alts with the other servers.. As @Eunha said maybe adding another player vault for the templar rank could be the way forward? Maybe adding the /PV command to Paladin and then giving templar 2 player vaults..? Idk lol

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
1 alt is enough in my opinion. However, I do think that Templar rank should access 2-3pvs, not just 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.