Am I Muted?

Laci109

First Step
I have been talking to people since yesterday and they have not responded. I'm right by their face and I say hi or ask a question but nobody answers. I'm starting to wonder if i'm muted. But if you are muted, would you be able to even type? It might just be that everyone is ignoring me but I don't know if i'm muted. I was asking one question about a million times yesterday so someone might have muted me (even though I didnt exactly spam the question, but I waited a minute or so before saying it again.) But I don't know how muting works and if you can even type when your muted but i'm getting ignored so i'm just wondering. Does this sound like i'm muted? (Sorry that I have another question. I just posted a thread yesterday too.) >:(

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I'm gonna assume you're a creative player.

A few of the servers on Snapcraft have a feature known as shout. You can tell a player is shouting by seeing whether or not they have an exclamation point next to their name.

For Example:
b2c5.png

If a player is using this feature they're speaking in global chat, which allows all players to hear them. If they are not shouting, they are speaking in local chat, which allows only players nearby to be able to see what you say. All ranked players have the ability to shout. However, on creative, by voting for the server, you are given the ability to shout for an hour or so.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
If you really are right by there face then they're probably ignoring you, but if not then its probably what Cookie said.

OP
OP
Laci109

Laci109

First Step
Yes I am a creative player, forgot to add that in there. Thanks. Now I see that there isn't an exclamation point next to my messages.

OP
OP
Laci109

Laci109

First Step
but how do you vote? I go on the vote section of the website but its just server pages... I see people vote for different things but i'm not exactly sure how they do it.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Directions on how to vote:

Step 1

http://www.snapcraft.net/vote/

Pick a site. You get to vote 5 times daily.

Step 2

Once you've clicked on a site, just check the box to verify and enter in your username. After that has been done you should be able to access the vote rewards.