An epic journey NOT is over yet.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Edit: Sorry, I just realized my title is screwed up, I mean:

An epic journey is NOT over yet.

It is NOT over yet.

Hello everybody, I am EpicAgentJ, a known person on snapcraft who likes to help out people and is friendly across all players. Today, in this message, I have an unfortunate message.

I am taking a break from Snapcraft. I will still be online, but I won't be active as much. Although, don't take this as I am leaving Snapcraft, Snapcraft will always be a part of me, this is one of the best servers I had the most fun helping people with.

Though I may be leaving, but don't lose hope! I will stay around. I will occasionally pop up on Snapcraft once in a while.

The reason why I am taking a break/not active on Snapcraft is because something very personal just popped up in my life + I am busy with school.

Thank you those for helping me throughout my Snapcraft life, my friends, my fellow staff members, and many more.

And remember, "Today is a new day!".

- EpicAgentJ

Wrys

Gold Miner
I'll see you later Agent J.

I admit, it was annoying at first seeing how you seemed to be on 24/7 responding to every forum post, but it came to be a normal thing that has been missed for several weeks because of your inactivity.
Video games tend to be looked down upon, but they are so much more in many different ways.
One of the things video games has proven is that it allows for easier and faster social connections with other people. Here on Snapcraft we are one big family that welcomes more and more players every day. We'll try and help the just-borns while having fun with players around.
It is sad to see such a role model be absent more.

However, it is what it is, everyone wishes the best of luck to you in your life, as it is more important than your life in game. Focus on what is good for you first!

Bye!

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
today is not a new day because everyone next 2 me is american saying it's sunday when it's monday for me grrr