Another Mc Problem

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hey Guys, I got some sad news to break. Apparently my connection aspect of Minecraft is not working at the moment. It is sad now that I can't see your bright smiles on the server :-( When I log on to any server I take one step and then I time out or something of that matter. Hopefully it will be resolved soon. If you have a suggestion about how I should approach this problem please comment, Thankee.

Aly

Gold Miner
Aww :-(
That sucks. Try surfing the Internet and see if you can find a solution if there is nobody on here that could help.
Hope you find it out!

BTW: Have you tried to log out of your account then log back in?

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
1.Restart your Router.
2.Delete your cookies from any Browser...
3.Check your Internet Service Providers for recent issues (sometimes you can open web Browsers, but not play multiplayer games that take more power).

Message me if I could help you out (:

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Thanks for the advice! Sad thing is that it didn't work :-( please think of more ways to help.

Yay

Tree Puncher
Delete everything minecraft you have and re install it.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
LEGITMON, STOP GETTING PROBLEMS.

Delete and reinstall, and everything related to that whole concept.

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Reinstall Java or Minecraft maybe..?

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Hope you can get it fixed so we don't miss a valuable player for too long! :-P

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Delete System 32? No don't do that. Are you running a disallowed client? (Mods, etc)? Outdated maybe?

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Delete System 32? No don't do that. Are you running a disallowed client? (Mods, etc)? Outdated maybe?

Hmm Outdated maybe the word. As for mods and clients I don't use them. Second of all my problem is not just Snapcraft, it's the outreach to any servers even my own.

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Update your computer?
I run Windows 8, I also use the old launcher from 2 or so years ago. I have had more problems with the new launcher more than the old one, so I am in a dilemma.

iamontda

Void Walker
The only thing I can say is to check what's changed on your computer since everything's started breaking. Dx Diag (smush together those two words) might help, your graphics, drivers, whatever might need updated. It's almost definitely a problem with your wifi (and you'll have to expect some groaning from wifi once in a while), but it can't hurt to check.

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Good News!

I have recently got on! The downside is I can barely stay 'lag' free, but hey I can play again sort of. Thank you guys all for the suggestions! Glad you guys care <3