Another reset?

SpookyZombieKat

Stone Miner
Hi all, been a bit since I been on the forums. I was playing today and chatting with a friend, he told me there will be another Survival reset soon...is this true?
I feel like one already happened so recently XD
I'm worried since I want to finish my base in time, I'm always a bit sad to see the map get reset.

I poked around here for a bit but couldn't find anything hinting at a new reset yet, so I wanted to see if anyone else heard anything?

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
There is no announced date for a Survival Reset. You also have to bare in mind that it has been a couple years since the last reset! I'd recommend you join our official discord: www.snapcraft.net/discord/ and keep an eye on the Announcements channel!

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hi all, been a bit since I been on the forums. I was playing today and chatting with a friend, he told me there will be another Survival reset soon...is this true?
I feel like one already happened so recently XD
I'm worried since I want to finish my base in time, I'm always a bit sad to see the map get reset.

I poked around here for a bit but couldn't find anything hinting at a new reset yet, so I wanted to see if anyone else heard anything?
The last reset of Survival was 2 years ago already and with regards to hints! :)

-~-Lizzy-~-

Tree Puncher
awww whatt. I didn't know survival had a reset 2 years ago lol. I started playing on survival maybe 3 months ago and me and my friend are already almost done with our base. Sad to see it reset.

trevlac

Tree Puncher
Well if survival is resetting soon, could you give us a few weeks notice so we know not to start any big builds etc?

Artela

First Step
As a becto-transferee kinda want to know if a reset is planned for the new game release - no point getting too invested in new builds if it's about to reset - and I know a lot of other becto-transferees probably feel the same?

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
As a becto-transferee kinda want to know if a reset is planned for the new game release - no point getting too invested in new builds if it's about to reset - and I know a lot of other becto-transferees probably feel the same?
All resets gets announced on the discord and with the teaser video it shows a release of survival so something will happen eventually just nothing we know of yet. I'd suggest you have your fun but expect update/reset etc to happen (normally info about resets happen 1month or so before the actual reset happen so you'll know beforehand)

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Survivals rework is almost finished and will be released prior to Christmas this year, you heard it here first

Sylleal

Tree Puncher
I completely agree as a fellow becto transfer. I think a reset would be nice, since it would give a lot of the becto members a chance to get there foot in the door and be on an equal playing field with everyone else! <3

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
I completely agree as a fellow becto transfer. I think a reset would be nice, since it would give a lot of the becto members a chance to get there foot in the door and be on an equal playing field with everyone else! <3
A survival reset is now planned before the end of the year. If you're not in already, join the discord and keep an eye on the #announcements channel :-D

Triacta

Tree Puncher
yep I feel the same