Another thread, another question

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Another one, do staff have a set of rules for punishing players similar to our own rule set? If so, are players able to read them?

K that's all

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Helpers have a low class of mutes/bans, while mods can make the bans much longer. Then admins can make it as long as they want.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Well, it's not written anywhere. But as an example, we do not ban for chat offences with an exception being for DDoS threats and similar.

OP
OP
TheNextHerobrine

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Well, it's not written anywhere. But as an example, we do not ban for chat offences with an exception being for DDoS threats and similar.
But it seems that some how staff seem to know how long too punish players depending on if they have had pre offenses, and or the offence. Is this just a casual thing that staff pick up over time? And as well, what do helpers do if they see someone who needs to be banned? Sorry for all the questions, I just am kinda interested about the whole process. :/

berry cake

Tree Puncher
There are rules regarding the actions that staff members should take. However, they aren't really revealed to the public as it isn't necessary to show them to everyone. When helpers spot offenses, they'll most likely try to improve the situation by either taking actions or asking others for opinions, which I don't think I can tell further about.