Anyone Looking For A Factions Member?

Lord Vile

Tree Puncher
Hey guys,

It's Vile. As some of you may know, i'm really new to this forums.
I've been looking at some of the forum posts and saw some factions group applications, none of which i can apply to since a. i don't have skype b. i don't play factions a lot, so i don't have any sort of diamond armor. Is there any factions clan that i can join?

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
You should vote to get diamond armour. It gives you 7 bedrock per vote which you trade at the vote shop for p3 armour and sharp v sword.

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Vile are u good at building? If u are, u can build bases for us and we can let u in. Out faction is called Erudite and we just started. Just keep ur powers at 10. U can check ur power by /f power

OP
OP
Lord Vile

Lord Vile

Tree Puncher
Iv'e got some really cool ideas for base designs that are next to impossible to break into. It might take a little bit to build though. I don't want to say my base design right here in the forums, since it's my design, and if other people see it.... Well factions bases are going to be a lot harder to raid. Maybe i could msg you when your on?

Vile

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Not right now I'm on vacation. Ask a guys named acidic fly and he will let u in. Tell him Creeper1o8 lets u