Apex Gang Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

aLiEn_H3AD

Stone Miner
Currently accepting applications
Hello guys! We are Recruiting for nice pvpers and to have fun with us together!! Wanna have some fun? Join us!
However, we don't just accept any random people who wants to join, cause people can grief/stuff like that.
You must-have an average kdr of at least 5-1 (5 kills every death)
Joining will be a vote from the gang.

Want to apply?

Follow the format below!
IGN:
How active are you?
Any Armour or gear?
Your bal
Why you want to join
How much to donate monthly (dont want to rob you guys, but i need to upgrade gang)
Timezone

After if you get declined or accepted, you will be trialed for 1-2h. if you get accepted, you will get messaged ONLINE (for further details)

Good luck to all!!!
The only, and only...
Unknown

Note: this is for kitpvp

Last edited:

Shine

Iron Miner
Im already in it so yeah

JohnDaBomb321

First Step
im very active im on almost every day and i have full protection 4 unbreaking 3 diamond armor with other enchants and depth strider 3 boots and my bal is 110$ but i will get it up my highest money i got was 1075.64$ and i will donate 100$ monthly

OP
OP
A

aLiEn_H3AD

Stone Miner
im very active im on almost every day and i have full protection 4 unbreaking 3 diamond armor with other enchants and depth strider 3 boots and my bal is 110$ but i will get it up my highest money i got was 1075.64$ and i will donate 100$ monthly
Declined.

Last edited:

Shine

Iron Miner
IGN Shinedeep
Age 14
Skype iShinePvP
Active
$1375
Armor - Protection 4 Unbreaking 3 & Sharp 4 Fire 2 Unbreaking 3 Knockback 2
I will donate $100 monthly
Pacific Timezone

Twak

Gold Miner
IGN:FIreBlaze910
Skype: (give in the application or after accepted): FireBlaze910
How active are you?IM on pretty much everyday.
Any Armour or gear?I have 3 kits of /kit knight in my enderchest, i also have 2 stacks of gapples aswell.
Your bal: Around 1k
Why you want to join: Well i think im a good pvper and i dont have a gang with anyone to play with.
How much to donate monthly (dont want to rob you guys, but i need to upgrade gang): Around $200..?
Timezone: Eastern Time

Enchanted

Gold Miner
IGN: Pulover379
Skype: (give in the application or after accepted) - Gavin.Ethridge
How active are you? - I play every day.
Any Armour or gear? - Enchanted Diamond- Non Enchanted Diamond
Your bal - 1100
Why you want to join: Ive been looking for a great gang to join for the last little while and I really want to join this one because I am great at pvp and could take down a lot of people!
How much to donate monthly (dont want to rob you guys, but i need to upgrade gang) - Ill donate around 350 per moth.

OP
OP
A

aLiEn_H3AD

Stone Miner
IGN Shinedeep
Age 14
Skype iShinePvP
Active
$1375
Armor - Protection 4 Unbreaking 3 & Sharp 4 Fire 2 Unbreaking 3 Knockback 2
I will donate $100 monthly
Pacific Timezone
dude you took over the gang disband it and your not joining again

OP
OP
A

aLiEn_H3AD

Stone Miner
IGN:FIreBlaze910
Skype: (give in the application or after accepted): FireBlaze910
How active are you?IM on pretty much everyday.
Any Armour or gear?I have 3 kits of /kit knight in my enderchest, i also have 2 stacks of gapples aswell.
Your bal: Around 1k
Why you want to join: Well i think im a good pvper and i dont have a gang with anyone to play with.
How much to donate monthly (dont want to rob you guys, but i need to upgrade gang): Around $200..?
Declined, havent seen you on in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.