Helper Or No Helper

• Should i get helper

• Should i not get helper

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Lewis

First Step
Hello my name is Josh or Joshua, MC name: EthanL18 (this isnt my own account i share it with bro Ethan so that's why user is not my choice).

I'm An 12 Year old who is really into Minecraft I Am new to this server and i really like it. The reason why i want to become helper is because that i have seen so many hackers and i cant do nothing about them and it angers me inside. I wanna become helper to get rid of all these hackers and let the non-hackers have fun and not have to struggle with hackers who ruin the fun of the games.

On this wonderful server earth pvp is my favorite game with lucky block brawl being number 2.

You Guys should chose me as a helper because i am nice and caring. Also if i see a hacker i will straight up temp ban them and then talk to you guys (the devs and admins) about if it should be perm. I am loyal and love this server from the bottom of my heart and i know that others do to, but when there is a hacker the fun gets ruined and thats when i would come in and temp ban them. I am on minecraft literally 24/7 so u can trust me to be on all the time night or day.

So if you will chose me as a helper i promise you guys you wont regret it.

iamontda

Void Walker
Wrong location.

If you share an account with someone, it means that they can get onto your account and fiddle with what they like, potentially exploiting permissions gained by being a Helper. We don't want that. Even if you do trust him, we still want an account used by only one person that's accessible at any time by you personally.

OP
OP
J

Josh Lewis

First Step
Wrong location.

If you share an account with someone, it means that they can get onto your account and fiddle with what they like, potentially exploiting permissions gained by being a Helper. We don't want that. Even if you do trust him, we still want an account used by only one person that's accessible at any time by you personally.
so should i get him a new minecraft and change the password here ??

OP
OP
J

Josh Lewis

First Step
i know that i am not the right age or most of the requirements i guess ill have to wait 3 more years but whatever ill be fine just watching the hackers hack away and ruin the fun :-(

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
i know that i am not the right age or most of the requirements i guess ill have to wait 3 more years but whatever ill be fine just watching the hackers hack away and ruin the fun :-(
That's why we have a Reports Section on the Forums. You still have the ability to help the server out. Just record these hackers and report them with the proper proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.