Application for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amysproggle

First Step
Although i may be 14 i always make sure to be sensible, calm and fair. If you aren't sensible then people will think your not caring for your job, if you arent fair then no-one will like you as helper and you will most likely get in trouble. I played on this server none stop last year for at least 6 months.. this was my favourite server and i loved the community however i stopped playing when one of your previous staff was rude to me (dont rerember ign)
I know what its like being staff as on Uberminecraft i am admin and i have countlessly kicked people and muted. I have been co-owner of several servers and overall i know i can help with your server. Even though i have school and i may be in a different time zone to most of your staff i can assure you i will try to understand whats going on and catch up on any important details if needs be. I hope you consider my application and i look forwards to possibly working with you guys. Thanks for reading
-Amy

My skype is Amy Amysproggle but i will warn you i sound like a boy due to having a deeper voice than general girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.