Are clocks disabled in skyblock?

minermaniac447

First Step
I've got an auto-cobble-generator that uses pistons to push out the ores/cobble. Lately I've been having problems with the clock driving the pistons, and have tried multiple different designs, none of which worked. Currently, I'm using a lever, but it is also burning out occasionally, which makes no sense... levers don't burn out! I'm hoping one of the staff members or someone who knows a lot about the server could help with this.

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
I've got an auto-cobble-generator that uses pistons to push out the ores/cobble. Lately I've been having problems with the clock driving the pistons, and have tried multiple different designs, none of which worked. Currently, I'm using a lever, but it is also burning out occasionally, which makes no sense... levers don't burn out! I'm hoping one of the staff members or someone who knows a lot about the server could help with this.
I've had the same exact issues.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I'm having the same problem. I also have a "piston push generator" and the clock burns out! Idk what to do because I spent some time finding the best design annnndd it worked like 1 month b4 now it's like not working