Awesome Shop

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Ok, So the reason I'm doing this post is so people who are on SURVIVAL when I am not can know about this shop.

The warp: Sgt_Shop
Pvp is off, For pvp is have about everything... Almost any kind of potion for a cheap price, god apples, and armor. You can also sell sponges for 5k each. Buy and sell bedrock, beacons, ores and more. I also (on the 2nd floor) have villager eggs, ores (in-ground) saddles, and more.There is also a Awesome pvp arena (Labyrinth) on the second floor.
There are also spawners you can buy access to along with a villager trade post.

Please leave ideas of what I should sell or buy and for how much. Ideas are really appreciated.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Ok, So the reason I'm doing this post is so people who are on SURVIVAL when I am not can know about this shop.

The warp: Sgt_Shop
Pvp is off, For pvp is have about everything... Almost any kind of potion for a cheap price, god apples, and armor. You can also sell sponges for 5k each. Buy and sell bedrock, beacons, ores and more. I also (on the 2nd floor) have villager eggs, ores (in-ground) saddles, and more.There is also a Awesome pvp arena (Labyrinth) on the second floor.
There are also spawners you can buy access to along with a villager trade post.

Please leave ideas of what I should sell or buy and for how much. Ideas are really appreciated.

I don't think you need any more ideas this shop sounds awesome! XD