Back From 2 Whole Years :)

Leoshadow789

Tree Puncher
My ign is LeoShadow789 and I kinda stopped playing snapcraft 2 years ago because of the 1.7 reset and that really frustrated my because I had done so much building progress and i spent like $80 on this amazing server. After the 1.7 reset I got extremely mad because I lost my Elite rank and when I went to post on forums, there was no reply. So thats why i basically stopped playing because of the loss of $80 and the loss of many beautiful builds I had. Recently I had starting playing again and it has improved a lot. I like the new dungeons and economy, because sponges weren't really fun and I can just AFK now to get more claim blocks. I really want to get my Elite rank if possible, and if I can't I totally understand. Thanks

Misstify

Zombie Killer
0-0 wow
well welcome back person playing long than me XD
I'm not sure about the rank, there would likely need to be proof somehow but there was a case where alot of people lost their ranks and posted their names on a forum post where it would be checked and your rank replaced. So maybe you could go post your name their, it's sort of a waiting list. I could get the link for you if you can't find it.
But welcome back again and happy to see you enjoy the new features :)