/Back To Cost Money - Kitpvp

SheepyWeepy

Iron Miner
Ok so you know when you fight someone, you almost die, but they /back on you to clean? Well, there's a solution to fix that. There should be a price of /back to prevent cleaners, like 50-100$.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
That's not a bad idea, but I feel like there's currently an appropriate time gap for players to either run or regenerate health before being attacked once again by someone using /back in KitPvP.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I think this would be an interesting addition to KitPvP. Currently /back is quite often used unexpectedly to clean and you're at times more focused on gathering the good gear from the kill rather than regenerating your health and you take the risk. It would make this seen as less of an advantage as well compared to other players who may not have the perk.

+1 :-P

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Like the idea. /back is quite unfair sometimes when you just killed a player, want to loot, and all of a sudden they're back on you with no penalties

TheCrazyCorn

Gold Miner
Honestly, I think everyone should get access to /back. However the higher the rank the cheaper it is. For example, for unranked it's 250. For member 200, warrior 150, Knight 100, paladin 50 and for templar its free.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
^Disagree with the price changes, might as well not add the idea if you're going to just keep it so it varies the higher the rank you go. Just keeps it as a high advantage while the idea to add this is to lessen the advantage and usage.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
^Disagree with the price changes, might as well not add the idea if you're going to just keep it so it varies the higher the rank you go. Just keeps it as a high advantage while the idea to add this is to lessen the advantage and usage.
Agree with wowoow here :3

TheCrazyCorn

Gold Miner
Alright thats a fair point