Backus

Void Walker
This must have taken a bit

Misstify

Zombie Killer
I'm impressed by the time you put into it XD

Islandscout

Tree Puncher
Ah, I love mathematics as well! You can't beat that. That's why I've been developing my algorithms for shading 2D polygons in 3D space and ray casting. Of course, I would be a brag to show my algebra, but the algorithms I have created were already developed in the 1970's.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Alright guys, I was really bored, so I thought I would shed a little light on the way we decide how we accept appeals. We do so using a very nice mathematical function:
4bc19a14571cd73366e1113ad268ac6b.png

The way this works is the following:
  • The amount of times you appeal will significantly lower your chance to be unbanned, and I mean by a LOT. By 3 appeals, you're at 10% chance, and at 4 appeals, you're in the negative values.
  • The quality of your appeal has a logarithmic effect. This means that appeals rated 7/8/9/10 are pretty much all good appeals, so your chances will be pretty high. However, dropping down below 5 hurts your chances a lot.
  • The way I feel when I'm reading your appeal has a linear effect on your appeal. Generally, this number will not go down past 5, but it basically just scales your application chance.
  • Living in Canada, I'm always greeted by aggressive ducks/geese. They clearly want a say in your appeal, so as I'm reading it, if I see any outside, I'll let them have a small nibble on your appeal.
  • Notice that if even if you score full marks across all categories, you still have a 5% chance of not being unbanned. This represents the special cases where we just don't like you.
  • All in all, if you've written an appeal with an above 70 chance, you've done a good job!
When the percentage is calculated, we pull out one of those "wheel of fortune" spin boards, and color in your percentage to indicate an unban. Due to my inability to color inbetween the lines, this may skew the results by plus or minus 5%, but whatever. Once that's done, spin to winnn!!! If it lands on an "accept", congratulations, your appeal will be accepted. If not, then too bad.

Final note, I'm completely lying. I'm so bored right now.
8dJ7TWz.png

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
What does "e" stand for?
(Off the top of my head) A number approximated to 2.7ish. I think it's the result of of adding 1/1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4. It's useful for calculating compounded interest. The equation, I recall, is (Base Amount)(e)^(Time)/(Times Compounded per Year)

(Wikipedia) A number that is the sum of a terminating infinite series. 1/1! + 1/2! + 1/3! and so on. AKA Euler's number, which is irrational and transcendental. Another use for e besides in economics is in calculus. Finding the tangent line of the graph of y = e^x probably gives you the rate of change in amount owed.

(Use in Aaron's Formula) e denotes amplitude. To derive this value, seek out the hacker irl, smother him in honey, and introduce him to "Papa Bee". Before the hacker gets transmuted, record his writhing as a sinusoidal graph. Finally, find the amplitude. It should be noted that reacting frantically to Papa Bee will severely decrease the chances of a successful appeal, so it is better to submit to Him and become a bee.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Alright guys, I was really bored, so I thought I would shed a little light on the way we decide how we accept appeals. We do so using a very nice mathematical function:
4bc19a14571cd73366e1113ad268ac6b.png

The way this works is the following:
  • The amount of times you appeal will significantly lower your chance to be unbanned, and I mean by a LOT. By 3 appeals, you're at 10% chance, and at 4 appeals, you're in the negative values.
  • The quality of your appeal has a logarithmic effect. This means that appeals rated 7/8/9/10 are pretty much all good appeals, so your chances will be pretty high. However, dropping down below 5 hurts your chances a lot.
  • The way I feel when I'm reading your appeal has a linear effect on your appeal. Generally, this number will not go down past 5, but it basically just scales your application chance.
  • Living in Canada, I'm always greeted by aggressive ducks/geese. They clearly want a say in your appeal, so as I'm reading it, if I see any outside, I'll let them have a small nibble on your appeal.
  • Notice that if even if you score full marks across all categories, you still have a 5% chance of not being unbanned. This represents the special cases where we just don't like you.
  • All in all, if you've written an appeal with an above 70 chance, you've done a good job!
When the percentage is calculated, we pull out one of those "wheel of fortune" spin boards, and color in your percentage to indicate an unban. Due to my inability to color inbetween the lines, this may skew the results by plus or minus 5%, but whatever. Once that's done, spin to winnn!!! If it lands on an "accept", congratulations, your appeal will be accepted. If not, then too bad.

Final note, I'm completely lying. I'm so bored right now.
Will you be putting the data in a graph or something in threads or will you just still say unbanned or banned?