Bandicam

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
HI guys, its miles ive decided to take the recording device Bandicam under my wing as my recording devise. Can anybody help me? how do i save my recorded vids? can i also record skype calls? like so i can do minigames with peeps? Thanks, Miles
cool-thanks-guys.jpg

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
If you have windows, the videos automatically save to Documents>Bandicam as a .avi file after you stop recording. If you wanna record audio i think you need to have a connected mic, i've never tried it with my computer's built in one :-P

If you have the free version, there's gonna be a watermark that's a considerable size that says "Bandicam.com". You can't remove it unless you buy bandicam. I just record a little more of the top of my screen and crop it when i edit my videos. also, the free version has a recording cap of 10 minutes, which means you can't record more than 10 minutes at a time.

OP
OP
D

DeletedUser2139

Skeleton Slayer
Miles whats ur channel!

If you have windows, the videos automatically save to Documents>Bandicam as a .avi file after you stop recording. If you wanna record audio i think you need to have a connected mic, i've never tried it with my computer's built in one :-P

If you have the free version, there's gonna be a watermark that's a considerable size that says "Bandicam.com". You can't remove it unless you buy bandicam. I just record a little more of the top of my screen and crop it when i edit my videos. also, the free version has a recording cap of 10 minutes, which means you can't record more than 10 minutes at a time.

(You can use Fraps if you want :rolleyes:
Here is my safe installer from my dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uklm4neac2z1vui/Fraps 3.5.99 Build 15618[A4].zip
It records in mp4 and is easy to use.
Just press F9 to start and F9 to stop.
Just for if you want to try :)
Its less laggy than bandicam.
THx for help guys :) And my Youtube is Miles The Snapcraftian