• Any

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Any

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

LuckyThinking

Zombie Killer
.-.
Take away the poll, quite honestly it serves no point and it's stupid.
Contact the staff and ask them. Honestly, I don't think there are anymore builders. All of the builders became helpers.

Reeive

Zombie Killer
.-.
Take away the poll, quite honestly it serves no point and it's stupid.
Contact the staff and ask them. Honestly, I don't think there are anymore builders. All of the builders became helpers.
actually they have the builder rank on some servers like kitpvp and creative, and i think you have to ask one of the builders if you want to become a builder.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
1) Do you know what a builder does?
2) Do you know how to qualify?
3) Do you know how it is like currently?
4) The poll is clearly pointless
5) I suggest you ask a staff or an actual builder.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Only one of the Builders became Helper (iamontda), and you probably don't know whose Builder because they only have their tag on Creative.
Not sure if they're recruiting or not, but ask one of them ;-)

iamontda

Void Walker
Yeah, in general we only have the Builder rank on the Creative server. My tag is [Developer] on there, I guess as a Builder-Helper combination.

@Alecdent is pretty much the leader in all of this jazz, but I can give you guys an overview. Keep in mind that this isn't official, and that
applications are not open.

To gain the Builder rank, you basically have to build something to the best of your ability, and one of us will have to review it. Maybe you have a specific strong point when it comes to building, so you should tell is what it is. You also need to be very trustworthy, which is something that's judged as we go along. Once a Builder has reviewed your build, they'll either say no (an obvious decision) or need some time to bring in other Builders (a "maybe"). Again, this isn't official, but age restrictions aren't in place, because it's more of a maturity judgement.

If you would like constructive criticism on your build, we can give you that any time (although it'll probably be "add more stairs" :-P).

Last edited by a moderator: