Should f top block value

• change (in some way)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PigMaster4000

Stone Miner
Block value on f top is an interesting topic. But there is undeniably an issue. If we took f top 1’s spawners away their block value would keep them at #1. So what this means is sponge, diamonds, beacons, obby, and hoppers all cost money, which only the rich can get. So basically raiding rich peoples bases does nothing. The only way f top 1 can lose their position is getting over-claimed. Now I like that there is block value, but if I raid someone they should be screwed, and not still have a ton of f top value.

So that's the problem, here’s my solution (I want others to give their solutions for this problem in their replies as well):

I was thinking it would kind of be a multiplier thing. The more spawners you have placed, the more your block value is worth. So if I raid you and take your spawners, block value still exists but I took your spawner value AND dampened your block value. This would also mean that in order to get more block value you’d have to place spawners to make money. And you can’t just place spawners without some block value defense. So it’s kind of a cycle in a way. Let me know your thoughts!

- Xur

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Ik a server that has a similar way of how ftop works and how they fix the block value is that they add a [Raided] tag in their /f info which would decrease their value as they get raided more. If that makes sense, I'm horrible at explaining.