Boredom Has Stuck

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
Hey SC, Jay here, and If any of you guys have noticed, I haven't been on recently. I have absolutely nothing to do. I have enough money, I have a high rank, I have a house, and I have completed almost every quest on the server. Since the new update where SC took away pistons and redstone, I can't do anything useful with my $300 DOLLAR RANK. My very mad parents bought this rank thinking this would be a game I would play until my teens. Little they I/they know, the rank would be pretty much useful. Not only did SC take away creative, but they took away disguise. I used disguise so much for PVP, and just to have a disguise. I am at a loss here on what to do. I don'y want to make my already pissed off parents anymore mad than they are already. Please help me out on curing my boredom so my parents will be happy.

Jayw2002

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Hey SC, Jay here, and If any of you guys have noticed, I haven't been on recently. I have absolutely nothing to do. I have enough money, I have a high rank, I have a house, and I have completed almost every quest on the server. Since the new update where SC took away pistons and redstone, I can't do anything useful with my $300 DOLLAR RANK. My very mad parents bought this rank thinking this would be a game I would play until my teens. Little they I/they know, the rank would be pretty much useful. Not only did SC take away creative, but they took away disguise. I used disguise so much for PVP, and just to have a disguise. I am at a loss here on what to do. I don'y want to make my already pissed off parents anymore mad than they are already. Please help me out on curing my boredom so my parents will be happy.

Jayw2002
Lol survival just got reset, you can disguise and you always had creative.

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
If you're bored, try a different server! (On snapcraft of course) When I get board of kitpvp a play earth games! Give it a try!

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Try a different server then the one you usually play on. E.g, If you always play creative, try something totally different, like I don't know, survival :-P Really, it is just more enjoyable when you have friends with you. Because of that, I wonder why I still play Kit PvP nearly everyday since a year ago! (Well kinda of). Just explore around the server if you are bored!

Aly

Gold Miner
I don't understand why they updated survival, All of my stuff is gone, and I worked so hard to get it. We should get our stuff back ...

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
I don't understand why they updated survival, All of my stuff is gone, and I worked so hard to get it. We should get our stuff back ...
It was updated for the better, people were moaning to start off but they got used to it really fast and realised how much has changed and are really enjoying it, survival was broken due to the 1.8 and sponges spawning in temples, each temple contained 64-130 sponges, now that broke economy. We added more quests, more dungeons, bug fixes, more commands, more donator stuff, and yet you still want the old survival :-P

Aly

Gold Miner
It was updated for the better, people were moaning to start off but they got used to it really fast and realised how much has changed and are really enjoying it, survival was broken due to the 1.8 and sponges spawning in temples, each temple contained 64-130 sponges, now that broke economy. We added more quests, more dungeons, bug fixes, more commands, more donator stuff, and yet you still want the old survival :-P
Still I really need my stuff back, I am nothing without it... That was my point.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Still I really need my stuff back, I am nothing without it... That was my point.
you can always get your stuff again, it's a reset for a reason, everything is reset, also it's not fair to give your stuff back and not to others. Start again, fun!

iamontda

Void Walker
Don't forget, everyone lost their things just the same as you. I believe we would've reset Survival even sooner, but everyone voted "No" on the poll when it came to restarting Survival. I think it's very popular again (or at least has gained fresh attention), because we went through numerous bug fixes and everyone has a fresh start. Survival turns a bit back-woods on the server list once it's been sitting for a few months (at least to me). I mean, this time I've actually had a chance to get a very nice area of land in a new location surrounded by some pretty cool people. It's fun to get out of the norm :-D

OP
OP
Jay O'brien

Jay O'brien

Gold Miner
Go play outside, and make your parents proud.

I'm on my school's basketball team, I play tennis on a team, I play football games, I play 1v1 basketball games, I play hockey for fun, I walk, I run, I lift, I play baseball, I walk home from school, I bike home from school, I bike to school, and walk to school. I am on the track team, and trust me, I think I get enough sunshine and have made my parents proud so they could let me to buy this rank.

Koaleh

Iron Miner
I'm on my school's basketball team, I play tennis on a team, I play football games, I play 1v1 basketball games, I play hockey for fun, I walk, I run, I lift, I play baseball, I walk home from school, I bike home from school, I bike to school, and walk to school. I am on the track team, and trust me, I think I get enough sunshine and have made my parents proud so they could let me to buy this rank.
Then try playing xbox or something.

Shawn

Stone Miner
I bet you're mommy's favorite little athlete boy. Good job buddy you got enough sun. Yay!