Boss kill stealing.... Unfair on some.

Ryzxo

First Step
Hello, So today and many other days i play zombieV and i really enjoy it, So today i was in extreme and started at round 3, so i played with anyother player for the next 10 mins to get to the boss round. But then the player count in the game was going up (by this time it was round 8 ) and i was like " Yeah these players just want money", And as a "noob" i did it aswell but came to the point to notice it was "Unfair" gameplay and i stopped it and try tell others to aswell, But back to my point on the people joining on round 8, It was at 8 players on round 10 and the thing i got mad about is that i got nothing at all, and i worked from the start to get the reward when other players can just join and take it like that, Now i am not trying to get players banned or anything bad, Maybe in the next update, can you make a game or two that players that join when every they want, So etc make it like Cod zombies where you have to be there at wave or round 1 to join, Not join at like wave 10, 20, 30.... But yeah, Make a game that players cant join mid game and if they leave they cant come back, This will help players like me and many others that try and want to do all the rounds and get all the boss rewards.

Thanks for your time- Ryzxo

HerobrineWarrior

First Step
Yeah I agree with you completely, it seems everyday more and more people just want to get money from bosses. I experienced this a lot but today in particular got really annoyed when the same guy would join me every time I would get to wave 10 on extreme mode. The player would just join near wave 10 probably around 7 or 8. I asked him to please stop joining near boss waves because it's unfair. He just didn't care about it. This is becoming one of the major problems in ZombieV right now and has to be stopped because there are too many complaints about people joining someone else's match. I've been on this server for nearly 7 months now and all that I've heard in the last couple months is just complaints and problems about this. If somehow this could be changed the server would be so much better. There is a downside that was talked about already where if someone were to play on a private game on ZombieV, they alone would just get all the money no one else. It's a risk worth doing because right now on Snapcraft, this community isn't going to get better unless the server has some better rules that make it more fair to each and every player.