Bought Unban Token, But It Is Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

anakinbeach

Stone Miner
We have sent several emails to support@snapcraft. I realize now that my responses to the support were sent to spam. I do not know how to contact a person to discuss this. Emails aren't working. Apparently, responding to responses is not allowed. I'm supposed to trust that the issue will be worked out.

This morning I received an email stating the issue was resolved after a previous email (even though no one told us). Contact was made with 2co.com to prove the "unban token" was paid for on 4/18/2014.

I am banned from Survival.

Unfortunately, it is not resolved. The unban isn't working, but I can't respond to the email to tell them that because it hasn't been 3 days.

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can offer. This process has been very frustrating.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Is it permanent? I don't believe you are allowed to buy an unban token if it's permanent. But, I don't have much knowledge on this... Hope it get's sorted out soon,

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Unban tokens are only programmed to work with hub. The /unban command is run on the hub and the hub only. You will need to send proof of purchase and your order number to Bas or Maarten. Or if an admin trust you, they can unban you from there.

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Is it permanent? I don't believe you are allowed to buy an unban token if it's permanent. But, I don't have much knowledge on this... Hope it get's sorted out soon,
Unban token policies have been changed. 5th offence is the point in which you can no longer buy a token.

Status
Not open for further replies.