Bow enchants

Should custom bow enchants be added as well as being on /enchant

• They should add custom bow enchants

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • They should not add custom bow enchants

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • They should not add custom bow enchants, but add enchants such as power in /enchant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

firewolf9099

Tree Puncher
Can you add custom enchants to the bow, atm most people just lvl up swords/axe/unarmed. I get the reason most people don't use bows in /warp pvp is it's too small and close range fights are preferred. But besides that custom bow enchants like in kit pvp withered arrows would help a lot. Personally I like using the bow the most so it would be great to have custom enchants for it and also add it in /enchant so we can add power and unbreaking to it.

Last edited:

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
You can simply get those type of arrows in 1.12+ but might not work cause i've heard a lot of people play in 1.8 or 1.7

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
You can simply get those type of arrows in 1.12+ but might not work cause i've heard a lot of people play in 1.8 or 1.7

OP
OP
firewolf9099

firewolf9099

Tree Puncher
And btw right when I made this I forgot power and unbreaking is already on /enchant xD everything else stays the same tho about custom enchants

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Alright! New suggestions! If you want to get your point across, you can post another thread similar to this here.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Alright! New suggestions! If you want to get your point across, you can post another thread similar to this here.
It's fine in this section of the forums? It's about prison so it's fine in this section as far as I'm concerned.
Also don't minimod please.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
It's fine in this section of the forums? It's about prison so it's fine in this section as far as I'm concerned.
Also don't minimod please.

Whoops, pardon me.