Added Bring /baltop back to prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beast_machine

First Step
/baltop was removed from Prison last season and re adding it would be awesome! It is an economy based server and there is no current way to see who is the richest.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I don't play prison so i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about :-D

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I don't play prison so i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about :-D

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Sometimes baltop can cause some issues with regards to lag as it has a loadup time dependent on how many users are on the server, but it works on Survival, Factions and KitPvP so I don't see why not on prison

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
It got disabled due to it causing lag rendering thousands of profiles with millions/billions under their names which is what caused the issue is my guess. Personally idc about baltop so yea

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
If it causes issues then it's best to keep it disabled, but I wouldn't mind being able to do /baltop :)

OP
OP
beast_machine

beast_machine

First Step
It got disabled due to it causing lag rendering thousands of profiles with millions/billions under their names which is what caused the issue is my guess. Personally idc about baltop so yea

This is true but since the reset there isnt amany inactive users taking up space if it begins to cause lag remove it again.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I don’t play prison so I have no idea what you are talking about!

Blueyy

Iron Miner
Baltop would be great. Lots of servers have it and it doesn’t seem to cause much lag, if any.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Baltop would be great. Lots of servers have it and it doesn’t seem to cause much lag, if any.
Yeah exactly, it’s such a small thing to add that would make such a difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.