Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SheepyWeepy

Iron Miner
After the earth games event has come to a close, many people wanted it back, therefore, I am making this suggestion. The player base will most likely rise up a lot. Add new maps for enjoyment as well.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I agree, however how can we make it, so the server as a whole benefits too? I don't think VIP should be added, as it was quite a bit better than the non rank. There also weren't many people playing when it was removed, probably because it got repetetive

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
In my opinion if we're wanting to bring it back we'd want assurances of it getting the play time it deserves. The reason it was removed was a valid one; there was a player count of around 5 people the majority of the time. A game mode like Earth Games requires a stable player base otherwise it is unplayable. I feel like the way the event was ran showed that it is a popular game mode, and for sure has potential to return to our server.

Maccas_Run

First Step
If the server just got boost in player base then the game would for sure get players. Maybe advertisement or something and make the server less pay 2 win so they do come and play.

Varulven

First Step
It's always interesting to see discussions about bringing back popular events in the gaming community.

Given that some time has passed, it's possible that the Earth Games event might have seen some developments or changes if it did make a comeback. Player feedback and suggestions like yours can have a significant impact on game events.

If you're into gaming, have you ever considered trying out games to win real money? It's a trend that's been growing in the gaming world. It can be an exciting way to enjoy gaming while having the chance to earn some extra cash.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.