#BringBackEarthgames

Coronate

First Step
Please bring back earthgames, it's actually a fun good gamemode to play and i've been playing it back in 2015-2018 just to find out it was removed :-( give it a second chance

TheCrazyCorn

Gold Miner
+1 it's been gone for a while now due to not having enough players.
I feel like ever since kitpvp has gotten more popular more pvp players join the server. If eg was brought back they would have a choice on which pvp gamemode to play.

It's been gone for a while and I personally think this I a great time to give it a second chance.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
+1 if there's enough money to have it up and running again

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Only want it back if they can keep the playerbase, its not fun to play a game with no players

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
As Ash said it is only good if it has a good amount of players. If this isn’t the case then players will be split between eg and kit and both game modes will suffer

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Only want it back if they can keep the playerbase, its not fun to play a game with no players
Ash has summed up my thoughts perfectly here. Earthgames was a good game mode however as a result of it not having the player count, we were unable to keep it up. Although it's acknowledged that some players did love the game mode, the consistency of it was just not good enough. I would love it to be a thing again, and hopefully is something that can be done in the future.

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Agree, I'd like to see earth games and lucky block maybe :3